Seminar Humanoid Robots - SS 2009
Seminar Humanoid Robots
- The seminar takes place on Thursday, July 9. We start at 11.00 a.m., please be on time!
- Location: Building 079, room: 079 00 019 (first floor).
Schedule Thursday :
- Organizers: Prof. Dr. Maren Bennewitz (Juniorprof.), Prof Dr. Wolfram Burgard, Dipl. Inf. Armin Hornung , Dipl. Inf. Kai Wurm
- The seminar will be held as a "Blockseminar" on July 8/9, location: 078 00 014 (wed) / 079 00 019 (thu). The exact schedule will be announced by the end of June.
- You have to prepare a talk of 30 minutes and to write a summary. Both can be done in English or German.
- The summaries should be 7 pages long at maximum (latex, a4wide, 11pt). Significantly longer summaries will not be accepted!
- A first version of the slides for the presentation must be sent to the superviser on June 28 at the latest.
- The final version of the summary must be submitted by July 5. To have a chance to revise the summary once according to the comments of your supervisor, you should therefore have a first version finished at July 1 which is sent to the supervisor.
Requirements & Information
- canceled: K. Hauser, T. Bretl, J.-C. Latombe
Non-Gaited Humanoid Locomotion Planning
[Ivo Malenica, supervisor: Maren Bennewitz]
- O. Höhn and W. Gerth
Probabilistic Balance Monitoring for Bipedal Robots
International Journal of Robotics Research, 2009
[Stefan Osswald, supervisor: Maren Bennewitz]
- R. Chalodhorn, D. B. Grimes, K. Grochow, and R. P. N. Rao
Learning to Walk through Imitation
International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2007
[Jens Silva, supervisor: Maren Bennewitz]
- M. Stilman, K. Nishiwaki, S. Kagami, and J.J. Kuffner
Planning and Executing Navigation Among Movable Obstacles
presented at IROS 06
[Jonas Koenemann, supervisor: Armin Hornung]
- canceled: J. Lui and M. Veloso
Online ZMP Sampling Search for Biped Walking Planning
presented at IROS 08
[Vincent Langenfeld, supervisor: Armin Hornung]
- H. Hauser, G. Neumann, A.J. Ijspeert, and W. Maass
Biologically Inspired Kinematic Synergies Provide a New Paradigm for Balance Control of Humanoid Robots
presented at Humanoids 07
[Diana Hille, supervisor: Armin Hornung]
- R. Diankov, N. Ratliff, D. Ferguson, S. Srinivasa, and J. Kuffner
BiSpace Planning: Concurrent Multi-Space Exploration
presented at RSS 08
[Manuela Ortlieb, supervisor: Kai Wurm]
- C. Stachniss, M. Bennewitz, G. Grisetti, S. Behnke, and W. Burgard.
How to learn accurate grid maps with a humanoid.
presented at ICRA 08
[Johannes Stork, supervisor: Kai Wurm]
- Jens-Steffen Gutmann, Masaki Fukuchi, Masahiro Fujita
3D Perception and Environment Map Generation for Humanoid Robot Navigation
The International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 27, No. 10, 1117-1134 (2008)
[Matthias Frorath, supervisor: Kai Wurm]
- canceled: A. Ijspeert, J. Nakanishi, S. Schaal
Learning Attractor Landscapes for Learning Motor Primitives
presented at NIPS 2002
[Thomas Huber, supervisor: Wolfram Burgard]
- canceled: K. Harada, S. Kajita, K. Kaneko, and H. Hirukawa
Dynamics and balance of a humanoid robot during manipulation tasks
IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol. 22, No.3, (2006)
[Michael Rist, supervisor: Wolfram Burgard]
- L. Montesano, J. Minguez, and L. Montano
Modeling dynamic scenarios for local sensor-based motion planning
Autonomous Robots, 2008
[Daniel Maier, supervisor: Boris Lau]
- canceled: D. Fox, J. Ko, K. Konolige, B. Limketkai, D. Schulz, and B. Stewart
Distributed Multi-robot Exploration and Mapping
Proc. of the IEEE, 2006
[Martin Gloderer, supervisor: Kai Wurm]