Mobile Robotics 2 (engl.)This course will be a research oriented course that provides an introduction into scientific work, writing papers, etc. Besides classical lectures, students will be required to carry out scientific work, implement own ideas, and evaluate them appropriately.
- Please download and fill out the EVALUATION FORMS FOR ROBOTICS 2 and drop it at our secretaries desk in Bld. 79, lower floor, to keep the form anonymous. Please to that until 29.01.2010, thanks!
- Note that filling out the forms is important to us (and future students) in order to see how well the new concept is accepted.
- Lecturers: Prof. Dr. Wolfram Burgard, PD Dr. Cyrill Stachniss, Dr. Giorgio Grisetti, Dr. Kai Arras
- Co-organizers: Barbara Frank, Christoph Sprunk
- Lectures/Exercises: Tuesday 9:15-11:00, Friday 9:15-11:00, Building 51, SR 00-034
- From 11.12.09 to 18.12.09: students reach us in our offices for questions regarding the projects.
- The next lecture will take place at the 22.12.09
- Research Topics: It is mandatory to work on a reserach topic.
- The assignments of the topics will be done on Friday, 27.11.2009. Thus, it is mandatory to attend this event.
Preliminary Schedule and Exams:
- 09.02.2010: Intermediate discussion/presentation of the results (personal meeting with the advisor)
- 02.03.2010: (deadline extended!) Paper submission (see Latex template)
- 05.03.2010: 9:30 (s.t.) in Bld. 79, 1st floor, seminar room 019: Conference and oral presentations (17 min).
- 18./19.03.2010: Oral exams
- All projects (pdf)
- Latex template for preparing the papers
- Project material (pdf files, papers and slides)
- LaTeX Tutorial
- Gnuplot Tutorial, some Gnuplot examples
- A Compact Course on Linear Algebra
- Least Square Estimation
- Odometry Calibration (files for practical)
- Least Square Estimation
- Camera Calibration
- Trajectory Optimization
- Data Association
- Clustering and EM
- How to Write a Paper
- Statistical Testing
- A Compact Course on Linear Algebra (1) (27.10.09)
- A Compact Course on Linear Algebra (2) (27.10.09)
- Least Square Estimation (1) (30.10.09)
- Least Square Estimation (2) (30.10.09)
- TORO (1) AVI, (10.11.09)
- TORO (2) AVI, (10.11.09)
- TORO (3) AVI, (13.11.09)
- Camera Calibration AVI, (13.11.09)
- Trajectory Optimization AVI, (13.11.09)
- Adaboost (1) (17.11.09)
- Adaboost (2) (17.11.09)
- Data Association (20.11.09)
- Target Tracking (20.11.09)
- Clustering & EM - Part 1 (24.11.09)
- Clustering & EM - Part 2 (24.11.09)
- How to Write a Paper (22.12.09)
- Statistical Testing (22.12.09)