Foundations of AI - SS 2011
- Exercise assignments will be put on the web at least one week before
submission, in general every other Tuesday.
The solutions are collected the following week before the lecture.
Corrected solutions will be given back and discussed in the tutorials
Working on the assignments in groups of up to three (3) people is strongly encouraged.
Please use the cover sheet when you hand in your exercise sheets.
- Solutions may be submitted in German or in English.
- There will be no bonuspoints this year.
- The exercises are voluntary. They will not influence your
exam mark or the admission to take part in the exam. However, it is strongly
suggested to take part in the exercises.
- Group 1:
Tutor: Johannes Aldinger
- Group 2:
Tutor: Silvan Sievers / Christoph Gonsior
- Group 3:
Tutor: Eddy Ilg
- Group 4:
Tutor: Xiaolin Wu
- Friday, May 13, 10:15 - 11:45
- Tuesday, May 24, 10:15 - 11:45
Please note: Group 1 will take place in Room 101-00-026 and Group 2 will take place in Room 82-00-028
- Friday, June 3, 10:15 - 11:45
- Friday, June 24, 10:15 - 11:45
- Friday, Juli 8, 10:15 - 11:45
- Friday, Juli 22, 10:15 - 11:45
- Friday, August 5, 10:15 - 11:45