Introduction to Mobile Robotics - SS 2017
Introduction to Mobile Robotics (engl.) - Autonomous Mobile SystemsThis course will introduce basic concepts and techniques used within the field of mobile robotics. We analyze the fundamental challenges for autonomous intelligent systems and present the state of the art solutions. Among other topics, we will discuss:
- Vehicle localization
- Map building
- Path planning
- Exploration of unknown terrain
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Wolfram Burgard, ,
- Co-organizers: Marina Kollmitz, Oier Mees, Daniel Büscher
- Lecture: Wed 16.00-18.00 / Fri 14.00-15.00, Building: 101, Room: SR 00-010/014
- Exercises: Fri 15.00-16.00, Building: 101, Room: SR 00-010/014
Solving the exercise sheets is recommended but not mandatory to be admitted to the final exam. There are no bonus points.
Exercise sheets will be published on Fridays and will be discussed in class one week later. We strongly encourage you to solve the exercise sheets beforehand to benefit from the discussions in class.
|Sheet||Due date||Topic||Exercise Sheet||Exercise Material||Solutions|