Seminar Humanoid Robots - SS 2013
Requirements & Information
- Organizers: Prof. Dr. Maren Bennewitz (Juniorprof.) and Prof Dr. Wolfram Burgard
- Co-Organizers: Dipl. Inf. Daniel Maier, M.Sc. Felix Burget, Dipl. Inf. Juergen Hess, Dipl. Inf. Henrik Kretzschmar
- The seminar will be held as a "Blockseminar" on July 3 and 4 in rooms 00-019, building 079 and 02-017, building 052, respectively.
- The seminar is restricted to 9 students.
- Please register via the LSF (click here). We apply the strategy: first come, first serve.
- The first meeting will be on April 29, 2.00 p.m. in Building 101, SR 01-016.
- Topics will be assigned in the first meeting.
- You have to prepare a talk of approx. 30 minutes and to write a summary. Both can be done in English or German.
- The summaries should be about 7 pages long (latex, a4wide, 11pt). For the 7 page limit, we just count the text, not the images and references.
- A first version of the slides for the presentation must be sent to the superviser on June 16 at the latest.
- The final version of the summary has to be submitted by June 30. You can revise the summary once according to the comments of your supervisor before the deadline.
- The seminar takes place on Wednesday, July 3. We start at 1 p.m. (s.t.), please be on time!
- Location: Building 079, room 00 019.
|Wed||1:00||1:40||Stephen Kehl: Probabilistic Balance Monitoring for Bipedal Robots|
|Wed||1:40||2:20||Johannes Meyer: Whole Body Humanoid Control From Human Motion Descriptors|
|Wed||2:20||3:00||Serda Oguz Ata: A Control-Based Approach to Task-Constrained Motion Planning|
|Wed||3:00||3:10||10 Min Break|
|Wed||3:10||3:50||Daniel Leinfelder: Autonomous Navigation of a Humanoid Robot over Unknown Terrain|
|Wed||3:50||4:30||Philipp Lerche: Automatic Gait Optimization with Gaussian Process Regression|
|Wed||4:30||5:10||Rafael Lopez: Probabilistic Modeling of Human Movements for Intention Inference|