Foundations of AI - SS 2017
- Introduction to and history of Artificial Intelligence
- Problem solving and search
- Logic and knowledge representation
- Representation of and reasoning with uncertainty
- Machine learning
- Lecturers: Dr. Joschka Boedecker, Prof. Dr. Bernhard Nebel, Prof. Dr. Wolfram Burgard
- Co-organizers: Johannes Aldinger, Michael Krawez
Lectures: Wednesday, 10:15-12:00 and Friday, 10:15-12:00 (alternating with the exercise sessions)
Exercise sessions: Friday, 10:15-12:00. The exercise sessions will take place bi-weekly, alternating with the lectures.
Lectures: Building 101, Room 00-036
- Book: Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig
Exercise group assignment
Please enter your name until Friday, 28.04., in one of the groups on this site. If possible, sign in to the group with least names in it. In case the size of the groups is unbalanced, we will move some students into another group.